Conclusion to the Biblical Doctrine of Government
Part ONE, Section I, Chapter 12 of God Betrayed
Give as many Bible verses (where appropriate), comments, and explanations as you can to support your answers. Click here to review “Conclusion to ‘The biblical doctrine of government.’”
- Salvation is the beginning of a ______ __________.
- What is one’s purpose after salvation?
- Jesus said to Peter who rebuked Him for speaking of His coming sufferings and death at the hands of the elders and chief priests and scribes:
“Get thee behind me _______________: thou art an _________________ unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of _________, but those that be of _______. If any man will come after me, let him deny ______________, and take up his _____________, and follow ________. For whosoever will ________ his life shall lose it: and whosoever will _________ his life for my sake shall __________ it. For what is a man profited if he shall gain the ______________ __________________ and lose _____ _____ _______ For the Son of man shall _____________ in the glory of the ______________ with his _______________; and then he shall reward every man according to _______ _________” (Mt. 16.23-27).
- Where does hope begin?
- Who has hope?
- A saved individual has rejected _______ and _____________ and ____________ rule and turned to ____________ and _____ principles.
- One who is saved, continues in God’s Word, and seeks to live according to biblical principles has the promise of wwhat while on this earth?
- “Yea, and all that will live ___________ in Christ Jesus shall _________ _______________” (2 Ti. 3.12).
- Some Christians forget that although every saved person will go to heaven, there they will still be rewarded according to ____________ __________:
“For other _________________ can no man lay than that is laid, which is ___________ ___________. Now if any man build upon this foundation ________, ___________, precious _____________, _________, ______ ______________-; Every man’s ______ shall be made manifest: for the ______ shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by _______; and the ________ shall try every man’s ________ of what sort it is. If any man’s work ____________ which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a ______________. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer ___________: but he himself shall be saved: yet so as by ___________” (Mt. 3.11-15).
- A _______, a ____________, or a ______________ made up of Christians (those who are saved and follow the principles of God) has ____________.
- According to 2 Peter 1.3-13, what 8 things does a believer need to prevent himself from being barren and unfruitful and to keep himself from falling?
- God would have us exercise these qualities in _____ ___________. “According as his divine power hath given unto us_____ ___________that pertain unto life and ________________, through the ___________________ of him that hath called us to ___________ and __________: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious _______________: that by these ye might be partakers of the __________ __________, having escaped the ________________ that is in the world through ________” (2 Pe. 1.3-4).
- All things would include all ______________ of the Word of God: The _____________ of church, state, and separation of church and state are therefore to be _____________ diligently and ____________ by the Christian. Unfortunately, most Christians are deficient, especially in _______________.
- The principle of Hosea 4.6-19 concerning rejection of _________________ and the inevitable ____________________ thereof, although directed immediately to the children of ____________, is also a general principle which applies to ___________________ today. Sadly, in any nation, the lost and the saved who are not seeking to ______________ after God’s ________ ________. As a result, no civil ______________________as ever been under God for any length of time, and every _________ government has been or will be judged by God before He sets up His kingdom.
- Did God give us all the principles people need for success as individuals, as families, as churches, and as nations knowing that we would always ultimately fail?
- Since when did God know that man would ultimately fail?
- God knew we would totally ______________ ourselves even with all His ______________ at our disposal. He knew that we would ultimately totally _____________ all His ____________, _____________, and __________________________. And along the way, He knew that _____ _______, at any time, would ever fully comprehend ________ and __________’s ways. Yet, because of His ________, He sent His own Son to pay the price for our _______________ _______. He gave each and every person a _______ _______. That way was not _____________, one’s ________________, one’s ______________, one’s ________________, one’s _________ _______________, one’s _______________ __________________, one’s _______________, or one’s ________ _______________. That way was _______ _______. Period.